Simplicity is the nature of great souls.
- A truly great man never puts away the simplicity of a child. – Chinese Proverb
- Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplicity, simplicity,simplicity! – Henry David Thoreau
- For souls in growth, great quarrels are great emancipators. – Logan Pearsall Smith
- Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature. – Thomas a Kempis
- Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a hundred or a thousand. … Simplify, simplify. – Henry David Thoreau
- Great truths are portions of the soul of man; Great souls are portions of eternity. – James Russell Lowell
- As I grew older, I realized that it was much better to insist on the genuine forms of nature, for simplicity is the greatest adornment of art. – Albrecht Durer
- Two souls, one heart. – French Proverb
- Great souls endure in silence. – Friedrich Schiller
- Simplicity is not the absence of clutter, that’s a consequence of simplicity. Simplicity is somehow essentially describing the purpose and place of an object and product. The absence of clutter is just a clutter-free product. That’s not simple. – Jonathan Ive
Comments are closed.