Silence is a text easy to misread.
– A. A. Attanasio
- A man’s vanity is more fragile that you might think. It’s easy for us to mistake shyness for coldness, and silence for indifference. – Lisa Kleypas
- A good word is an easy obligation; but not to speak ill, requires only our silence, which costs nothing. – John Tillotson
- The silence depressed me. It wasn’t the silence of silence. It was my own silence. – Sylvia Plath
- I see your face when I am dreaming. That’s why I always wake up screaming. – A. A. Attanasio
- Instantly smiling when the person you wanted to text you, texts you.
- I instantly smile when I see a text from you, I don’t care what’s in it. It’s amazing to know I crossed your mind even just for a second.
- It is easy to follow, but it is uninteresting to do easy things. We find out about ourselves only when we take risks, when we challenge and question. – Magdalena Abakanowicz
- It’s easy to lose sight of God when life is sweet and easy, but there is something awesome about despair, and it is the closeness of God when we are at our weakest. – Kristin Armstrong
- Education make a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive, easy to govern, but impossible to enslave. – Anonymous
- Books are easy to find and easy to buy. A paper back these days only costs six or seven dollars. You can borrow that from your kids! – Jim Rohn