As the cow shows her love to her strayed calf when she finds it, and as the bride shows her love for her husband when he returns home, so does the Lord’s humble servant love to sing the Praises of the Lord.
– Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Seek the Protection of the Lord of the Universe; His service is truly profitable. Corruption shall not touch you, when you join the Holy Saints and sing the Lord’s Praises. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Let the Fear of God be your feet, and let His Love be your hands; let His Understanding be your eyes. Says Nanak, in this way, O wise soul-bride, you shall be united with your Husband Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Some enjoy their Husband Lord; unto whose door should I go to ask for Him? I serve my True Guru with love, that He may lead me to Union with my Husband Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- If you know that He is your Husband Lord, offer your body and mind to Him. Behave like the happy and pure soul-bride. With intuitive ease, you shall merge with the True Lord, and He shall bless you with true greatness. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- O Nanak, one who lives in intuitive peace and poise, imbued with the Lord’s Love, obtains the Glorious Praises of the Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Those who serve the True Guru remain detached in the home of their own being. They abide in the Lord’s Love, and constantly imbued with His Love, their minds are satisfied and fulfilled with the Lord’s Essence. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- She who knows her Husband Lord to be always with her, enjoys His Constant Presence. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Her marriage is eternal; her Husband is Inaccessible and Incomprehensible. O Servant Nanak, His Love is her only Support. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- He Himself unites us in His Union; there is no more separation. O Nanak, I sing the Praises of my Guru; through Him, I find that God. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- Have Mercy upon me, O Lord, Sustainer of the world. The dust of the feet of the Saints is all the treasure I need. In the Company of the True Guru, one’s investment remains intact. Nanak is awake to the Love of the Supreme Lord. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
Comments are closed.