Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
- One of the marks of excellent people is that they never compare themselves with others. They only compare themselves with themselves and with their past accomplishments and future potential. Brian Tracy
- Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people. – Nido Qubein
- One cannot weep for the entire world, it is beyond human strength. One must choose. – Jean Anouilh
- Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues. – Charlotte Bunch
- Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem. – Ronald Reagan
- Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. – Anonymous
- People spend their entire lives searching the world for the pieces that will make them whole, yet those pieces are only found within them. – Ken Poirot
- If I loved all the world as I do you, I shouldn’t write books to it: I should only write letters to it, and that would be only a clumsy stage on the way to entire telepathy. – Laurence Housman
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. – Anonymous
- Don’t compare me to your last one. I can’t help it she was a fast one, a sassy one. I’m a classy one.