O, it is excellent to have a giant’s strength, but it is tyrannous to use it like a giant.
– William Shakespeare
- Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant. – J. Petit Senn
- We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain. – Stephen Hawking
- He is one of those giant figures, of whom there are very few in history, who lose their nationality in death. – David Lloyd George
- The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a sky blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. – Michael McGarel
- I’m at the foot of the ladder…I’m going to step off…now. That’s one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind. – Neil
- Wall Street has turned the economy into a giant asset-stripping scheme, one whose purpose is to suck the last bits of meat from the carcass of the middle class. – Matt Taibbi
- “An ugliness unfurled in the moonlight and soft shadow and suffused the whole world. If I were an amoeba, he thought, with an infinitesimal body, I could defeat ugliness. A man isn’t tiny or giant enough to defeat anything.” – Yukio Mishima
- The 20th-century ulcer epidemic was a sign of good health in American people – good diet, strong acidity and healthy immune response actually make ulcers more likely. That’s why businessmen eating giant T-bone steaks were prone to ulcers. – Barry Marshall
- Cloud computing offers individuals access to data and applications from nearly any point of access to the Internet, offers businesses a whole new way to cut costs for technical infrastructure, and offers big computer companies a potentially giant market for hardware and services. – Jamais Cascio
- “Disappointment Can do a couple things. It can drop you into a giant sucking sinkhole of depression, a place you have to fight to climb out of. Or it can trigger an epic mania to overcome the odds and transform failure into success. Say you swing as high as the chains will take you because you seek the thrill of flight, and on the up- kick, you lose your seat. Injury is likely.