We are responsible for what we do unless we are celebrities.
- You are not responsible for the programming you picked up in childhood. However, as an adult, you are one hundred percent responsible for fixing it. – Ken Keyes, Jr.
- You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose. – Antoine Saint
- You are not responsible for your disease, but you are responsible for your behavior.
- Because of reality television and all these celebrities thinking they can be designers, everyone imagines that they can just become a designer, photographer, or model, but that’s not the way things work. People have to go to school, learn their craft, and build a brand – that’s the right, healthy way to do things. – Anna
- I cannot be alone in being pretty nauseated by Red Nose Day, or at least its television manifestation. Do I think that wretchedly poor children in Africa should get food and life-saving drugs? Of course. Do I want to be hectored into contributing by celebrities who earn more in a 10-minute slot than many of
- Each is responsible for his own actions. – H. L. Hunt
- Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves. – Nietzsche
- “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. – Albert Camus
- Being a father helps me be more responsible… you see more things than you’ve ever seen. – Kid Rock