May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
– Irish blessing
- Forget those things that aren’t worth remembering. – Tim Foley
- May St. Patrick guard you wherever you go, and guide you in whatever you do and may his loving protection be a blessing to you always. – Irish Blessing
- May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more.May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door. – Irish Blessing
- Forget the things that made you sad and remember those that made you glad. Forget the troubles that passed away and remember the blessings that come each day. Have a Nice Weekend!
- Remembering Him in meditation, the home of sorrow is abolished. Remembering Him in meditation, the Messenger of Death shall not touch you. Remembering Him in meditation, the dry branches become green again. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you… but not too soon! – Irish Blessing
- May your troubles be less, And your blessing be more. And nothing but happiness, Come through your door. – Irish Proverb
- Here’s wishing you the smiles o’ life and not a single grumble. – Irish Blessing
- May your blessings outnumber The shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you Wherever you go. – Irish blessing
- May you live to be a hundred years, With one extra year to repent. – Irish Blessing