My husband and I have
My husband and I have known each other since kindergarten. I had a crush on him in school, but we never dated. Then we saw each other again after high school, and there was something instantly familiar about him. I’m a very shy person and was very closed off. But he allowed me to be myself. And there’s a safety in that.
– Alison Sweeney
- If American schooling is inadequate now, just imagine how much more obsolete it will be when today’s kindergarten students graduate from high school in just 12 years. – Janet Napolitano
- I save every Christmas card. I keep them all. – Alison Sweeney
- I was definitely one of those people who fell for the fat-free cookies and chips that are loaded with sugar and calories. – Alison Sweeney
- Our pets rely on us entirely for their nutrition. So if you’re making your own judgments, that could lead to a mistake. At the same time, we have more control over our pet’s diet than we do with our children or with ourselves, so your vet can tell you what is appropriate for your dog
- I used to write things for friends. There was this girl I had a crush on, and she had a teacher she didn’t like at school. I had a real crush on her, so almost every day I would write her a little short story where she would kill him in a different way. – Stephen
- Instantly smiling when the person you wanted to text you, texts you.
- When I was in the 9th grade, on Halloween night, when you’re supposed to go and out and burn your city, my mom made me go to ‘Cirque du Soleil.’ I was kicking and screaming. This girl came out onstage, and I was instantly mesmerized. I dropped out of school and became obsessed with her.
- Poetry lifts the veil from the hidden beauty of the world, and makes familiar objects be as if they were not familiar.” – Anonymous
- A clever, imagination, humorous request can open closed doors and closed minds. – Percy Ross
- When I was growing up, my mother would always say, ‘It will go on your permanent record.’ There was no ‘permanent record.’ If there were a ‘permanent record,’ I’d never be able to be a lawyer. I was such a bum in elementary school and high school… There is a permanent record today, and it’s