One of the reasons people stop learning is that they become less and less willing to risk failure.
– John W. Gardener
- One of the reasons people stop learning is that they become less and less willing to risk failure. – John W. Gardner
- To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self. To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is
- Stop looking for reasons to be unhappy. Focus on the things you do have, and the reasons you should be happy.
- You never stop learning. If you have a teacher, you never stop being a student. – Elisabeth Rohm
- After you start learning all about the mechanics of piloting a riverboat, you stop seeing all the pretty sunsets and you start thinking about the weather. – John Hartford
- The way to stay fresh is you never stop traveling, you never stop listening. You never stop asking people what they think. — Rene McPherson
- Obstacles can’t stop you, Problems can’t stop you, Most of all Other people can’t stop you. The only one who stops you is yourself. – Anonymous
- Better train people and risk they leave – than do nothing and risk they stay. – Anonymous
- If you don’t have a voice that forces you back to basics, you’re a dangerous person. Or to put it another way: You’re at risk, and the people with you are at risk. I’m not a daredevil. I don’t fly without a safety net. – Steve Wynn
- The new ‘Joy’ was needed for a number of reasons. Recent developments in nutrition and new ingredients were two of the major reasons for the revision. One of the other big reasons was America’s new love for big flavors. Yay! – Irma S. Rombauer