If I eat a huge
If I eat a huge meal and I can get the girl to rub my belly, I think that’s about as romantic as I can think of.
– Ryan Gosling
- I love my wife dearly, and, therefore, I’ve never cooked a meal, romantic or otherwise, for her. – Steve Carell
- We would be driving down the street in a place like Zaire, now the Democratic Republic of Congo, and started to see, my gosh, the only people that have shoes are men. Why does that woman have a baby in her belly and one on her back, and she’s carrying a huge load of bananas?
- The Germany I was enthused with was more old fashioned and kind of romantic. I just got there, and the next thing you know, I had this huge gilded album. It was kind of an amazing experience because I didn’t intend it to be that way. – Rufus Wainwright
- When you hear romantic music, it makes you want to take your girl out to dinner or buy her something or take her out in the moonlight or take her on a walk. – R. Kelly
- I always ate healthy, but it wasn’t scientific. Now it’s a high-protein diet and no carbohydrates. I have more consistent energy, and I don’t get tired after a meal. It does take a very detailed meal plan. – Lindsey Vonn
- Every meal should end with something sweet. Maybe it’s jelly on toast at breakfast, or a small piece of chocolate at dinner – but it always helps my brain bring a close to the meal. – Robert Irvine
- Neutrinos alone, among all the known particles, have ethereal properties that are striking and romantic enough both to have inspired a poem by John Updike and to have sent teams of scientists deep underground for 50 years to build huge science-fiction-like contraptions to unravel their mysteries. – Lawrence M. Krauss
- “a cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart, and soul.” – Ali
- A cheerleader isn’t the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. She is a girl who loves to cheer and does it with her whole mind, heart and soul. – Ali
- Am I a romantic? I’ve seen ‘Wuthering Heights’ ten times. I’m a romantic. – Johnny Depp