German accents and Hassidic accents
German accents and Hassidic accents aren’t that romantic. They’re more harsh. Although Hebrew, when spoken by certain people, sounds beautiful. There’s this beautiful woman I know who speaks Hebrew, and when she speaks, it’s so attractive. Maybe it’s who’s speaking it.
– Janeane Garofalo
- I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth. – Janeane Garofalo
- I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe. – Tom Robbins
- The government of the German Democratic Republic rejects secret policies. It works for the people, and only the people, so it does not need to keep secrets like the warmongers. – Walter Ulbricht
- The German woman does not smoke! – Nazi slogan
- It is hard, if not impossible, to snub a beautiful woman they remain beautiful and the rebuke recoils. – Winston Churchill
- Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful. – Sophia Loren
- Just as a flower which seems beautiful has color but no perfume so are the fruitless words of a man who speaks them but does them not. – Dhammapada
- That woman speaks eighteen languages, and she can’t say ‘No’ in any of them. – Dorothy Thompson
- The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman,any woman, with beautiful legs. – Marlene Dietrich
- There’s a difference between beauty and charm. A beautiful woman is one I notice. A charming woman is one who notices me.