When men hear women want
When men hear women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anymore. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life. Entrenched is awesome.
– Mindy Kaling
- when men hear that women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anywhere. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life.Entrenched Is Awesome. – Mindy Kaling
- We always think of a diet with a big groan. But I think diets are fun. I think it is an American pastime for a lot of women. – Mindy Kaling
- I would love if gay men responded to me. All I want is for many gay men to dress up as me for Halloween. – Mindy Kaling
- I won’t have a traditional marriage; I don’t find the value in that anymore. But I am such a hopeless romantic and I really want love and I want a committed relationship, so I am going to reinvent marriage for myself. – Halle Berry
- I think it’s important to have closure in any relationship that ends – from a romantic relationship to a friendship. You should always have a sense of clarity at the end and know why it began and why it ended. You need that in your life to move cleanly into your next phase. – Jennifer Aniston
- I Love My Relationship With My Bed. No Commitment Needed. We Just Sleep Together Every Night!
- Commitment is inherent in any genuinely loving relationship. – M Scott Peck
- Don’t wait untill it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore. – Anonymous
- I love it when someone insults me. That means I don’t have to be nice anymore. – Billy Idol
- When you hear romantic music, it makes you want to take your girl out to dinner or buy her something or take her out in the moonlight or take her on a walk. – R. Kelly