If you’re a woman and
If you’re a woman and a guy’s ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it.
– Louis C. K.
- I’m a very loyal boyfriend. I’m a bit of a joker… I can be romantic, but not too sickly. – Louis Tomlinson
- If you are physically sick, you can elicit the interest of a battery of physicians; but if you are mentally sick, you are lucky if the janitor comes around. – Martin H. Fischer
- And all who told it added something new, and all who heard it, made enlargements too. – Alexander Pope
- Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment, for they are one and indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies. – C. Jeff Miller
- Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it. – Henry David Thoreau
- I think no woman I have had ever gave me so sweet a moment, or at so light a price, as the moment I owe to a newly heard musical phrase. – Stendhal
- I have always been a romantic, one of those people who believes that a woman in pink circus tights contains all the secrets of the universe. – Tom Robbins
- The more I read and watched about the meat industry, the more determined I became to keep meat out of my diet. The things I saw in slaughterhouse exposes made me feel sick and I refused to just ignore what I now knew. – Renee Olstead
- No matter how happily a woman may be married, it always pleases her to discover that there is a nice man who wishes that she were not. – Henry Louis Mencken
- Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the independence is equal, the dependence mutual, and the obligation reciprocal. – Louis K. Anspacher