Too many women throw themselves
Too many women throw themselves into romance because they’re afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity. I won’t do that.
– Julie Delpy
- I don’t want to go to the Bahamas on holiday.I hate islands.I want to go to Brittany,where it’s cold and raining and there’s nothing fancy about it. – Julie Delpy
- REALITY OF FEAR: You’re not scared of the dark; you’re scared of what’s in it. You’re not afraid of heights; you’re afraid of falling. You’re not afraid of the people around you; you’re afraid of rejection. You’re not afraid to love; you’re just afraid of not being loved back. You’re not afraid to let go; you’re just afraid of accept the fact it’s gone. You’re not
- Every man is afraid of something. That’s how you know he’s in love with you; when he is afraid of losing you. – Anonymous
- “I think there were times when I was so afraid of losing you that I forgot I even had you at all.” – Ashly Lorenzana
- When you’re making the film, you don’t really think the audience; it’s only when you start editing that you really start to became aware of your audience because you’re thinking of how you communicate these ideas, and how lucid can you be, and yet stay within the language you’ve established. – Jonathan Glazer
- “Take someone who doesn’t keep score, who’s not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing, who has not the slightest interest even in his own personality: he’s free.” – Rumi
- When you start thinking your true identity is what people think about you, you loose your true sense of value.
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love women like to be a man’s last romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a mans last romance. – Oscar Wilde