Romantic lovers require from each
Romantic lovers require from each other at least the facade of reason: We desire to be what romantic love makes us appear in the other’s eyes. We want to imagine we are deserving of the love we inspire.
– Maggie Gallagher
- Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. – Maggie Gallagher
- Democratic forms of government are vulnerable to mass prejudice, the so called tyranny of the majority. – Maggie Gallagher
- Anyone can look at other’s eyes, but Lovers can see into each other’s souls through the eyes. – Larry Latta
- I’m a hopeless romantic. I love love. My middle name is Love. Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday. I want to have a family and children. I am a sucker for every romantic comedy that comes out. – Jennifer Love Hewitt
- What makes the engine go? Desire, desire, desire. – Stanley Kunitz
- I love romantic films and love drama. Any film that has romance or romantic element is my comfort. – Rani Mukerji
- Image creates desire. You will what you imagine. – J.G. Gallimore
- I’ve always loved the ’40s romantic comedies and the idea of those mistaken identities and lovers’ misunderstandings. – Pearl Cleage
- The reason why lovers are never weary of one another is this: they are always talking of themselves. – François Rochefoucauld
- A Lovers a liar, to himself he lies. The truthful are loveless, like oysters their eyes. – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.