When men attempt bold gestures
When men attempt bold gestures, generally it’s considered romantic. When women do it, it’s often considered desperate or psycho.
– Sarah Jessica Parker
- When it comes to life and love, why do we believe our worst reviews. – Sarah Jessica Parker
- My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life, and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also, it’s incredibly romantic. – Christina Ricci
- Carrie: Smoking is the only thing that keeps me balanced. – Jessica Parker
- Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. – Anonymous
- I think I’ve only done one horror movie, Psycho III. That was a walk in the park compared to a romantic comedy. – Carter Burwell
- Be bold. But not bold, be fucking bold. – James Frey
- Art Was A Last Desperate Attempt For Me To Be Able To Exist In The World After Trying Very Hard Not To Exist In The World. – Unknown
- Men are generally more law- By abiding than women. Women have the feeling that since they didn’t make the rules, the rules have nothing to do with them.
- Better be a desperate single with many options than a desperate married with no option. – Amen Muffler
- Since I was seventeen I thought I might be a star. I’d think about all my heroes, Charlie Parker, Jimi Hendrix… I had a romantic feeling about how these people became famous. – Jean-Michel Basquiat