It’s going to be a season with lots of accidents, and I’ll risk saying that we’ll be lucky if something really serious doesn’t happen.
– Ayrton Senna
- The danger sensation is exciting. The challenge is to find new dangers. – Ayrton Senna
- So unlucky that he runs into accidents which started out to happen to somebody else. – Don Marquis
- To laugh is to risk appearing a fool. To weep is to risk appearing sentimental. To reach out to another is to risk involvement. To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self. To place your ideas and dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss. To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is
- I don’t believe in accidents. There are only encounters in history. There are no accidents. – Pablo Picasso
- Orthodox medicine has not found an answer to your complaint. However, lucky for you, I happen to be a quack. – Richter
- Losing doesn’t eat at me the way it used to. I just get ready for the next play, the next game, the next season. – Lord Rama
- Losing doesn’t eat at me the way it used to. I just get ready for the next play, the next game, the next season. – Lord Krishna
- “I have come to believe that hard times are not just meaningless suffering and that something good might turn up at any moment. That’s a big change for someone who used to come to in the morning feeling sentenced to another day of life. When I wake up today, there are lots of possibilities. I
- If something is not happening for you it doesn’t mean it’s never going to happen. It just means you’re not ready for it.
- The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. – Albert Einstein