Responsibilities gravitate to the person who can shoulder them.
– Tom Stoppard
- It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities. – Josiah Charles Stamp
- When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? – Pam Brown
- Put your right arm over your left shoulder, and left arm over your right shoulder. I just want to give you a hug. Whenever I’m away from you.
- Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate… your best friend… never let them go… – Unknown
- Being grandparents sufficiently removes us from the responsibilities so that we can be friends. – Allan Frome
- Never believe in mirrors or newspapers. – Tom Stoppard
- Ambivalence about family responsibilities has a long history in the corporate world. – Rosabeth Moss
- If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older. – Tom Stoppard
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. – Tom Stoppard
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity. – Tom Stoppard