I understand it’s my responsibility to uphold the spirit of the game on yet another fine for dissent is he fit to captain?
– Ricky Ponting
- It’s a song that we sing after we win a Test match. We sing it after every one-day series win. It’s been passed down through the generations. It’s the culture of the Australian team. – Ricky Ponting
- Everybody makes business mistakes. I mean, I take the responsibility, and I did. I was the captain of the ship and I took that responsibility. – Alan Bond
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- Life is a game. We must keep playing the game. The more we play, the more we will understand the game of life. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- Because I’m a guy, I think what you’re wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?
- “I don’t understand the game of Cricket. But I do get the game of Noisy Night Insect.” – Jarod Kintz
- It takes application, a fine sense of value, and a powerful community-spirit for a people to have serious leisure, and this has not been the genius of the Americans. – Paul Goodman
- Proof that they do not understand the republic is that in their fine promises for universal suffrage, they forgot women. – Delphine de Girardin
- The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace. – Michael Jordan
- Most of us are pawns in a game of love we don’t understand. – Leo Buscaglia