My wife well she has
My wife, well she has extensive experience, because before becoming the first lady, she was the wife of the CEO of a large conglomerate. So I have very high hopes that she will carry out her job successfully as first lady of the Republic of Korea.
– Lee Myung-bak
- With the lessons taken from the financial crisis in 1997, the Republic of Korea has been able to surmount the global economic crisis rather successfully. – Lee Myung-bak
- In the Constitution of the American Republic there was a deliberate and very extensive and emphatic division of governmental power for the very purpose of preventing unbridled majority rule. – Robert W. Welch, Jr.
- I’ve lived in Paris. I’ve lived in the Slovak Republic. I’ve spent extensive time in England, and I’ve traveled all over Europe. – Romany Malco
- Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did. – Martin Andersen-Nexö
- The hopes of the Republic cannot forever tolerate either undeserved poverty or self serving wealth. – Franklin Delano
- Making an Irishness to be proud of in a real Republic. It is the vision of a real Republic where life and language, where ideals and experience have the ring of authenticity which we need now as we go forward. – Michael D. Higgins
- People tend to overlook the fact that North Korea’s economy collapsed at about the same time as South Koreans lost faith in their own state. The late 1980s and early 1990s were a time when South Koreans were questioning the very legitimacy of their republic. – Brian Reynolds Myers
- “My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me and then. Spin me around til I fell asleep. Then up the stairs he would carry me. And I knew for sure I was loved.” – Luther Vandross
- The transformation of the United States from a traditional republic to a democratic nation run in large measure by a single executive took a couple of hundred years. – Noah Feldman
- Experience is a good school. But the fees are high. – Anonymous