The current constitutional law places
The current constitutional law places the president of the republic in an embarrassing situation.
– Jose Eduardo Dos Santo
- Obama might think of himself as one, but he is not a dictator. We are not a banana republic yet. This is not an authoritarian form of government. This is a constitutional republic, and the president doesn’t allow or disallow. The president can’t buy or purchase. – Rush Limbaugh
- If the president is allowed to suspend constitutional rights on his own personal whims, our free republic has effectively ceased to exist. – Steve Stockman
- I submit to you, Mr. President of Congress, my formal resignation as president of the republic. – Alberto Fujimori
- I am Dominican American. My father was born and raised in the U.S. and his heritage is German and Eastern European, and my mother hails from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. – Monica Raymund
- As President, I have no eyes but constitutional eyes; I cannot see you. – Abraham Lincoln
- This liberal progressive agenda… is the antithesis of who we are as a constitutional republic. – Allen West
- I think that this liberal progressive agenda is not the thing that the American people want and it’s antithesis to who we are as a constitutional republic. – Allen West
- Getting bucked off is not embarrassing its when you don’t get back on that is embarrassing.
- The national will is the supreme law of the Republic, and on all subjects within the limits of his constitutional powers should be faithfully obeyed by the public servant. – Martin Van Buren
- Perhaps the great American Republic, whose interests lie in the Pacific and who has no hand in the spoliation of Africa, may someday dream of foreign possession. – Jose Rizal