Forget about being impressive and
Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!
– Jonathan Harnisch
- You’ve got to reach bedrock to become depressed enough before you are forced to accept the reality and enormity of the problem. – Jonathan Harnisch
- Real love is more than a physical feeling. If there’s even the slightest doubt in your head about a guy, then forget about it. It’s not real. – Ethan Embry
- Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. – Jonathan Larson
- All the passions make us commit faults; love makes us commit the most ridiculous ones. – François Rochefoucauld
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. – Branch Rickey
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. – William Durant
- People will forget what you said,they will forget what you did,but they will never forget how much you made them feel.
- You don’t want to get so distracted, focusing on what the opposition is putting forth that you forget to remind America that the real issue is 8.3 percent unemployment, virtually no growth at all in an economy that has been in shambles for the last four years under Obama. – John Sununu
- People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents. – Andrew Carnegie