You do the right thing
You do the right thing even if it makes you feel bad. The purpose of life is not to be happy but to be worthy of happiness.
– Tracy Kidder
- If you would find happiness and joy, lose your life in some noble cause. A worthy purpose must be at the center of every worthy life. – Jack H. Goaslind
- If you had an essentially happy childhood, that tends to dwell with you. – Tracy Kidder
- True happiness… is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. – Helen Keller
- Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. – Helen Keller
- A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.
- The thing about the wacky fans is that they’re really sweet. – Margot Kidder
- The best fashion advice I’d say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that’s how you’re gonna look your best ’cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too. – Ariana Grande
- “Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. Read it with love and you will feel flattery. Read it with hope and you will feel positive. Read it with humor and you will
- Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year. – Franklin Pierce Adams
- Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. – Kevyn Aucoin