Integrate purpose into your for-profit
Integrate purpose into your for-profit business model through a long term commitment to a cause that is aligned with your core values and those of your community.
– Simon Mainwaring
- Commitment Is The Component Of Love.Short Term Commitment Is The Decision That One Loves Someone. The Long Term Aspect Is The Commitment To Maintain That Love. – Robert Steinberg
- The most potentially transformative impact of social media is its ability to encourage brands to marry profit and purpose. The reason brands participate is that such outreach earns those companies social currency enabling them to start or participate in conversations that connect them to consumers in meaningful ways. – Simon Mainwaring
- Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it’s profitable. – James Rouse
- You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures. – Charles C. Noble
- Every Company Should Focus On Long-Term Growth But It Won’t Be Able To Get There Without Shot-Term Profits.
- Without passion, you won’t achieve purpose. Without purpose, you won’t achieve profit. Without profit, you’ll struggle to keep your passion! – John Kearney
- So we have a commitment to the business and to its people. – John Kluge
- Google is more than a business. Google is a belief system. And we believe passionately in the open Internet model. – Eric Schmidt
- Hackers are breaking the systems for profit. Before, it was about intellectual curiosity and pursuit of knowledge and thrill, and now hacking is big business. – Kevin Mitnick
- The industry is littered with self styled purists who believe the business of media.. the requirement to make a profit.. somehow corrupts the craft. – Lachlan Murdoch