So though there are many
So though there are many things I would have done differently, I submit to God’s sovereignty and His purpose in my life and I thank Him that He brought me the way He brought me and gave me what He gave me when He thought I could handle it.
– T. D. Jakes
- The first time I walked on a stage I knew that was what I was created to do. I knew that there was a calling and a sense of purpose in my life that gave me fulfillment and a sense of destiny. – T. D. Jakes
- Love brought you together as husband and wife, And gave each of you a best friend for life.May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.
- The purpose of the United Nations should be to protect the essential sovereignty of nations, large and small. – Nikita Khrushchev
- There are no wishy-washy astronauts. You don’t get up there by being uncaring and blase. And whatever gave you the sense of tenacity and purpose to get that far in life is absolutely reaffirmed and deepened by the experience itself. – Chris Hadfield
- My wife has brought great beauty into my life. And my daughter has brought me nothing but joy. Those qualities were greatly lacking. – Christopher Meloni
- The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there. – Leslie Poles Hartley
- Equality is not in regarding different things similarly, equality is in regarding different things differently. – Tom Robbins
- Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith. – Henry Ward Beecher
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. – Donald Laird
- Could we change our attitude, we should not only see life differently, but life itself would come to be different. – Katherine Mansfield