Hope and purpose in this
Hope and purpose in this world is living as best as you can and maybe having life that gives back. But simply giving back isn’t purpose; it’s a branch of purpose, but it is not the trunk or root of the tree.
– Nick Vujicic
- Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude. – Nick Vujicic
- As the woodpecker taps in a spiral quest From the root to the top of the tree, Then flies to another tree, So have I bored into life to find what lay therein, And now it is time to die, And I will fly to another tree. SIDNEY LANIER, Songs Against Death We live as we die, and die as we live. –
- Your son and your daughter needs an excellent father more than an excellent college. – Nick Vujicic
- Once something has outlived its usefulness in one area of life, its purpose for being in existence is no longer the same. The leaf that captures a stream of sunlight, and then transfers its energy to the tree, serves one purpose in the spring and summer, and another completely different one through the fall and
- I wish I had no fear. Then I could wear anything I want, jump onto a moving train, and climb a tree to its highest branch. But most of all, tell you that I love you.
- When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous. – Wayne Dyer
- It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others. – Anonymous
- Life is simply the reification of the process of living. – Ernst Mayr
- Hope makes life worth living. – Lailah Gifty Akita
- The best way to help the Latino community is to give back. I love giving back; I’m quiet about God and what I do, but we do a lot in the Dominican Republic. – Daddy Yankee