Inspirational leaders need to have
Inspirational leaders need to have a winning mentality in order to inspire respect. It is hard to trust in the leadership of someone who is half-hearted about their purpose, or only sporadic in focus or enthusiasm.
– Sebastian Coe
- Character in leadership is the most important balance for leadership. Without character, leaders have no safety. Leadership has no protection without character. – Myles Munroe
- Don’t give up at half time. Concentrate on winning the second half. – Coach Paul
- It is utterly forbidden to be half-hearted about gardening. You have got to love your garden whether you like it or not. – W.C. Sellar
- Heaven is too busy to listen to half hearted prayers or to respond to pop calls. – E. M. Bounds
- We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws. – Hunter S. Thompson
- Most people think of leadership as a position and therefore don’t see themselves as leaders. – Stephen R. Covey
- True leadership must be for the benefit of the followers, not the enrichment of the leaders. – Robert Townsend
- I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. – Ralph Nader
- When you love someone and they don’t love you back, it’s hard to find a way to keep yourself on track. It leaves you broken hearted and hurts so much. I guess that’s why they call it a crush.
- To me, art’s highest purpose is to entertain, to enlighten, to inspire, to evoke emotion and to change an audience in some way, big or small. – Charity Sunshine Tillemann-Dick