We can stand affliction better than we can prosperity, for in prosperity we forget God.
– Dwight L. Moody
- I have had more trouble with myself than with any other man I have ever met. – Dwight Lyman Moody
- God never made a promise that was too good to be true. – Dwight L. Moody
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one’s teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. – Dwight L. Moody
- Adversity is sometimes hard upon a man; but for one man who can stand prosperity, there are a hundred that will stand adversity. – Thomas Carlyle
- At the end of the day, don’t forget that you’re a person, don’t forget you’re a mother, don’t forget you’re a wife, don’t forget you’re a daughter. – Indra Nooyi
- First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly. – Branch Rickey
- Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it. – William Durant
- People will forget what you said,they will forget what you did,but they will never forget how much you made them feel.
- There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way. – Wayne Dyer
- The greatest motivational act one person can do for another is to listen. – Roy Moody