If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.
– Edsger Dijkstra
- Aim for brevity while avoiding jargon. – Edsger Dijkstra
- The Question Of Whether A Computer Can Thinks Is No More Interesting Than The Question Of Whether A Submarine Can Swim. – Edsger Dijkstra.
- The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. – Edsger Dijkstra
- The question of whether a computer can think is no more interesting than the question of whether a submarine can swim. – Edsger W. Dijkstra
- The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim. – Edsger W. Dijkstra
- Going from programming in Pascal to programming in C, is like learning to write in Morse code. – J.P. Candusso
- Life is a process. We are a process. The universe is a process. – Anne Wilson Schaef
- There are so many little girls who follow me and look up to me. I’m their role model, so I have to make sure I’m always being professional and not putting any swear words out there – just really putting positive things out there on the Internet. – Jordyn Wieber
- Midnight bugs taste best. – Author Unknown
- When I was a little kid, of course, I was brown all summer. That’s because I was free as a bird- nothing to do but catch bugs all day. – Roy Blount Jr.