…True prayer is measured by weight, not by length. A single groan before God may have more fullness of prayer in it than a fine oration of great length.
– C. H. Spurgeon
- Because I’m a guy, I think what you’re wearing is fine. I thought what you were wearing five minutes ago was fine, too. Either pair of shoes is fine. With the belt or without it looks fine. Your hair is fine. You look fine. Can we just go now?
- If you want that splendid power in prayer, you must remain in loving, living, lasting, conscious, practical, abiding union with the Lord Jesus Christ. – C. H. Spurgeon
- Leaders must be released from the idea that they must be great prayer warriors before they can begin to call others to prayer. – David Bryant
- I started modeling at 28. I’m 5-feet-7 1/2, and I never went on a diet. I followed what my doctor told me: ‘It’s good to have a little bit of fat. Your weight is fine. Don’t go any lighter.’ – Isabella Rossellini
- Some think love can be measured by the amount of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words ‘for ever.’ But love can only truly be measured by actions. It can be a small thing, such as peeling an orange for a person you
- “True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes. True friendship is not measured in days or decades. Real friendship is shown in time of troubles, prosperity is full of friends.”
- Four things let us ever keep in mind: God hears prayer, God heeds prayer, God answers prayer, and God delivers by prayer. – E. M. Bounds
- The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues. – Marcus Aurelius
- True greatness is measured by how much freedom you give to others, not by how much you can coerce others to do what you want. – Larry Wall
- My nutritionist has done a great job in changing my diet after we established I am allergic to things like gluten – I can’t eat pizza, pasta and bread. I have lost some weight, but my movement is sharper and I feel great. – Novak Djokovic