Pleasure for an hour, a bottle of wine; pleasure for a year, marriage; pleasure for a lifetime, a garden.
– Chinese Proverb
- Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime a garden. – Chinese Proverb
- A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. – Chinese Proverb
- Most things in life are moments of pleasure and a lifetime of embarrassment; photography is a moment of embarrassment and a lifetime of pleasure. – Tony Benn
- Love is like wine. To sip is fine, but to empty the bottle is a headache. – Julio Iglesias
- Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. – Chinese Proverb
- I pray on the principle that wine knocks the cork out of a bottle. There is an inward fermentation, and there must be a vent. – Henry Ward Beecher
- It’s Christmas, we just want to say ‘Thank You’! It’s been a great pleasure working with you this past year… Hope YOu And Your Family Have Wonderful Holidays And.. A Happy New Year!
- With enough ‘ifs’ we could put Paris into a bottle. – French Proverb
- It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and a lifetime to forget them. – Anonymous
- It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. – Anonymous