It was a great experience for a kid, because it was a bunch of kids playing on pirate ships and water slides, so looking back on it, it was the fondest experience of my childhood.
- So, I’m on ‘Sesame Street,’ walking around with all these monsters, Elmo and his buddies, a whole bunch of chickens, a whole bunch of penguins and a number four dancing about. It was just pure joy, simple, ridiculous fun, stupid joy. There’s no irony. ‘Sesame Street’ is just a crazy great place to be. – Feist
- The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great-grandfather was a pirate. – Anonymous
- The conscious mind may be compared to a fountain playing in the sun and falling back into the great subterranean pool of subconscious from which it rises. – Sigmund Freud
- “I want to have a bunch of kids so I can open a factory and have free labor. Beat that, China!” – Jarod Kintz
- When I look back at that freedom of childhood, which is in a way infinite, and at all the joy and the intense happiness, now lost, I sometimes think that childhood is where the real meaning of life is located, and that we, adults, are its servants – that that’s our purpose. – Karl Ove Knausgaard
- The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat. – Sam Snead
- We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors. – Weldon Drew
- Adventure Bay is a convenient and safe place for any number of ships to take in wood and water during the summer months: but in the winter, when the southerly winds are strong, the surf, on all parts of the shore, makes the landing exceedingly troublesome. – William Bligh
- Experience is a great advantage. The problem is that when you get the experience, you’re too damned old to do anything about it. – Jimmy Connors
- The average man will bristle if you say his father was dishonest, but he will brag a little if he discovers that his great- grandfather was a pirate.