To look back is to relax one’s vigil.
– Bette Davis
- Old age is no place for sissies. – Bette Davis
- If you have never been hated by your child you have never been a parent. – Bette Davis
- I will not retire while I’ve still got my legs and my make-up box. – Bette Davis
- Life is a jest; and all things show it. I thought so once; but now I know it. – Bette Davis
- My passions were all gathered together like fingers that made a fist. Drive is considered aggression today; I knew it then as purpose. – Bette Davis
- Wave after wave of love flooded the stage and washed over me, the beginning of the one great durable romance of my life. – Bette Davis
- Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime. – Bette Davis
- I relax by taking my bicycle apart and putting it back together again. – Michelle Pfeiffer
- It’s Friday ~ Time to wind down ~ Relax ~ Enjoy the Weekend ahead and come back refreshed and energized , raring to chase your dreams… Have Fun!!!!
- The worst part of success is trying to find someone who is happy for you. – Bette Midler