Other people s lives seem
Other people’s lives seem better than yours because you’re comparing their director’s cuts with your behind the scenes.
– Evan Rauch
- I’d like to be played as a child by Natalie Wood. I’d have some romantic scenes as Audrey Hepburn and have gritty black-and-white scenes as Patricia Neal. – Gloria Steinem
- “Identifying, they said, was trying to see how I was like the people I was with. Comparing, they told me, was looking for differences, usually seeing how I was better than others.”
- It was not my class of people. There was not a producer, a press agent, a director, an actor. – Zsa Zsa Gabor
- More people are watching college football on Snapchat than they are on television. – Evan Spiegel
- If you keep comparing yourself to others you will never do anything. – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- I discovered that Thailand was one of those countries, like Sri Lanka and India, where memory of past lives used to be commonplace. Go back a few generations, and you find people talking about earlier lives with total certainty. – John Burdett
- I’m involved in some action scenes, so they’ll train me for that. I’ll be working with my acting coach to prepare for my character.
- Most people are other people.Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation. – Oscar Wilde
- ‘Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same’
- Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others walk into our lives and we want to leave footprints on their face! – Auliq Ice