Many people will never learn
Many people will never learn the lessons meant for them in this lifetime, nor become the person they were meant to be, simply because they are too busy being someone else.
– Suzy Kassem
- Many of the lessons we are to learn in mortality can only be received through the things we experience and sometimes suffer. And God expects and trusts us to face temporary mortal adversity with His help so we can learn what we need to learn and ultimately become what we are to become in eternity. –
- Be Open To Criticism But Don’t Be Affected By It. Criticism Is Meant To Help You Be A Better Person. Learn From It.
- More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them. – Harold J. Smith
- We quickly forget the lessons we learn, and then have to learn them all over again. – Jet
- Let people busy saying so, you keep busy doing so. – Lovely Goyal
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. – Bruce Lee
- That’s the thing about lessons, you always learn them when you don’t expect them or want them. – Cecelia Ahern
- “I believe in science. I believe in evolution. I believe in Nate Silver and Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Christopher Hitchens. Although I do admit he could be a kind of an asshole. I cannot get behind some supreme being who weighs in on the Tony Awards while a million people get whacked with machetes. I
- God’s plan for enlarging His kingdom is so simple – one person telling another about the Savior. Yet we’re busy and full of excuses. Just remember, someone’s eternal destiny is at stake. The joy you’ll have when you meet that person in heaven will far exceed any discomfort you felt in sharing the gospel. – Charles
- Learn as much as you can while you are young, since life becomes too busy later. – Dana Stewart