There are going to be
There are going to be some people who at some point of your life will become your friends. And some friends, who at some point, will become just people.
– Chanda Kaushik
- The point is not how much better you are than other people, the point is how many better people you make… – Preeti Bhonsle
- “I have always found it odd that people who think passive aggressively ignoring a person is making a point to them. The only point it makes to anyone is your inability to articulate your point of view because deep down you know you can’t win. It’s better to assert yourself and tell the person you
- Everybody has a right to be defended, and every lawyer has a duty to defend people accused. And my office is to defend him, to discuss the accusation point by point, as I think this is a normal step in a democracy. – Jacques Verges
- I’m just so thankful for the people that never left me in my life; my family, my best of friends and God, I love them all.
- The people, they relate to me. In my life, I`ve had a lot of heartache. I lost friends after my brain injury. – Jermaine Williams
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- The closest friends I have made all through life have been people who also grew up close to a loved and living grandmother or grandfather. – Margaret Mead
- The making of friends, who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man’s success in life. – Edward Everett Hale
- I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun. – Charles R. Swindoll
- Most people have to get to a point where they don’t have a choice before they’ll change something. – Alex Marwood