People say there are thousands
People say there are thousands of options we have in life. I say we have only two: we can either be happy or be unhappy.
– Pawan Mishra
- Relationships are the flavors of life. – Pawan Mishra
- Perception is to be blamed. It, if given due attention, keeps changing. – Pawan Mishra
- One is often unconsciously surrounded by one’s own personal reality. – Pawan Mishra
- A healthy body is a platform for flourishing a healthy mind. – Pawan Mishra
- You have two options in a marriage. You can either be happy or you can be right.
- To make others less happy is a crime. To make ourselves unhappy is where all crime starts. We must try to contribute joy to the world. That is true no matter what our problems, our health, our circumstances. We must try. I didn’t always know this, and am happy I lived long enough to find
- ‘It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it. – Dale Carnegie
- Money never prevented anyone from being happy or unhappy. – Eddie Barclay
- Whether we are happy or unhappy, our body impels us to strive for immortality. – Erich Fromm
- The happy have whole days, and those they choose. The unhappy have but hours, and those they lose. – Colley Cibber