Some people are like thorns
Some people are like thorns. But you have to let them be thorns, because thorns can’t turn into petals. The trick is not letting them prick you; never let a thorn prick you!
– C. JoyBell C.
- Instead of complaining that the rosebush is full of thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses. – Proverb
- Hard work spotlights the character of people some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. – Sam Ewing
- “When they killed him, Mother wouldn’t hold her peace, so they slit her throat. I was stupid then, being only nine, and I fought to save them both. But the thorns held me tight. I’ve learned to appreciate thorns since. The thorns taught me the game. They let me understand what all those grim and
- The optimist sees the rose and not its thorns; the pessimist stares at the thorns, oblivious to the rose. – Kahlil Gibran
- You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses. – Ziggy
- Stop Letting People Who Do So Little For You Control So Much Of Your Mind Feelings And Emotions.
- Only lies and evil come from letting people off. – Iris Murdoch
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. – John Wooden
- Sometimes, the people that love you the most turn out to be the people you will trust the least. – Shannon L. Alder
- “You really didn’t see the sadness or the longing unless you already knew it was there. But that was the trick, wasn’t it? Everyone had their disappointment and their baggage; only, some people carried it in their inside pockets and not on their backs.” – Maggie Stiefvater