I’ve always thought that a name says a lot about a person. So naturally, being named Howard, I always wanted to crawl into a hole.
– Howard Stern
- It just takes one serious thought to change a person, either to one he always wanted to be or into one he never wished to be. – Anonymous
- When I see the Ten Most Wanted Lists… I always have this thought: If we’d made them feel wanted earlier, they wouldn’t be wanted now. – Edie Cantor
- The seven marvels that best represent man’s achievements over the last 2,000 years will be determined by Internet vote… so look for Howard Stern’s Private Parts to come in No. 1. – Jon Stewart
- I just wanted to play tennis. I started because I wanted to pick up another sport and then as I was slowly getting better I wanted to see how far I can go but I always wanted to be myself. I wanted to be original. I didn’t want to copy anybody’s style. – Jana Novotna
- “Truth is, something that I thought was perfect was taken away from me, and I never wanted perfect again. I wanted middle of the road, stuff I didn’t care about so that I couldn’t lose anything I really loved ever again.” – Cecelia Ahern
- A teacher is a person who never says anything once. – Howard Nemerov
- SORRY OFFICER I THOUGHT YOU WANTED A RACE.
- Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted. – Anonymous
- If you are a good person, you will probably be a good father. Try not to worry too much. If you don’t feel apprehensive just before your first child arrives, you are abnormal. Though catastrophe doesn’t come as often in childbirth as it did a few generations ago, we naturally fear it. – Clyde Edgerton
- It’s in how you carry yourself. I’ve always been a very mature person, and I’ve always known what I wanted. And I go after it no matter what.