Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
- What other people may find in poetry or art museums, I find in the flight of a good drive. – Arnold Palmer
- The American people likewise want to see enforcement first, no tricks, no triggers, no amnesty, enforcing existing laws and closing loopholes to reaffirm that our great Republic is, in fact, a nation of laws. – J. D. Hayworth
- Know one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good. – Plato
- When you hear the word ‘disabled,’ people immediately think about people who can’t walk or talk or do everything that people take for granted. Now, I take nothing for granted. But I find the real disability is people who can’t find joy in life and are bitter. – Teri Garr
- I have not broken the laws of the United States or the laws of the Dominican Republic. – Sammy Sosa
- Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others. -Plato
- Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods. – Plato
- Good laws have their origins in bad morals. – Ambrosius Macrobius
- Nature’s laws affirm instead of prohibit. If you violate her laws you are your own prosecuting attorney, judge, jury, and hangman. – Luther Burbank
- Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good plays, good company, good conversation – what are they? They are the happiest people in the world. – William Lyon Phelps
Comments are closed.