Patience is the blue vitriol
Patience is the blue vitriol to control the fungal emotions of life.
– Munia Khan
- Life’s contentment is like an abstract edifice with a domed ceiling of insanity – Munia Khan
- You cannot buy trust,you have to earn it. – Munia Khan
- There are only two emotions that belong in the saddle; one is a sense of humor and the other is patience. – Anonymous
- Stop Letting People Who Do So Little For You Control So Much Of Your Mind Feelings And Emotions.
- No matter how good you act to be tough, your emotions will flow without your control.. – Ankit Rawat
- The sign of an intelligent people is their ability to control emotions by the application of reason. – Marya Mannes
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. – Bible
- When you love a man, he becomes more than a body. His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes, vanishes. He is rich and sweet and right. He is part of the world, the atmosphere, the blue sky and the blue water. – Gwendolyn Brooks
- Patience is of two kinds: patience over what pains you, and patience against what you covet. – Hazrat Ali
- Emotions stem from attitudes, therefore you should change your attitude in the first place. Feelings and emotions are nothing but consequences. They are caused by one single thing, importance. – Vadim Zeland