The past doesn’t EXIST Neither
The past doesn’t EXIST. Neither is the future, so be present in the present. Just BE!
– Gladys Adevey
- The flesh endures the storms of the present alone; the mind, those of the past and future as well as the present. – Epicurus
- Let’s face it: the present self is present. It’s in control. It’s in power right now. It has these strong, heroic arms that can lift doughnuts into your mouth. And the future self is not even around. It’s off in the future. It’s weak. It doesn’t even have a lawyer present. – Daniel Goldstein
- “Every person needs to take one day away. A day in which one consciously separates the past from the future. Jobs, family, employers, and friends can exist one day without any one of us, and if our egos permit us to confess, they could exist eternally in our absence. Each person deserves
- In art, there is neither past nor future. The art that is not in the present will never be. – Pablo Picasso
- “We have to do with the past only as we can make it useful to the present and the future.” – Frederick Douglass
- The future influences the present just as much as the past. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- There is no present or future, only the past, happening over and over again, now. – Eugene O’Neill
- There’s no present. There’s only the immediate future and the recent past. – George Carlin
- We must respect the past, and mistrust the present, if we wish to provide for the safety of the future. – Joseph Joubert
- Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence, and face your future without fear.