Remembering the past gives power to the present.
- Remembering the past gives power to the present. – Anonymous
- “The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle
- What we are today is a result of our own past actions; What ever we wish to be in the future depends on our present actions; Decide how you want to act now. We are responsible for what we are, whatever we wish ourselves to be. We have the power to make ourselves.
- Let’s face it: the present self is present. It’s in control. It’s in power right now. It has these strong, heroic arms that can lift doughnuts into your mouth. And the future self is not even around. It’s off in the future. It’s weak. It doesn’t even have a lawyer present. – Daniel Goldstein
- Remembering Him in meditation, the home of sorrow is abolished. Remembering Him in meditation, the Messenger of Death shall not touch you. Remembering Him in meditation, the dry branches become green again. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
- I don’t think of the past. The only thing that matters is the everlasting present. – Anonymous
- You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future. – Anonymous
- Past behaviours are a good indicator of someones present intentions.. – Anonymous
- If we open a quarrel between the past and the present, we shall find that we have lost the future. – Anonymous
- The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it. – Anonymous