Passion is universal humanity. Without it religion, history, romance and art would be useless.
– Honore De Balzac
- All humanity is passion; without passion, religion, history, novels, art would be ineffectual. – Honore De Balzac
- Religion, any religion, no matter what sort of wonderful religion, never be universal. So now education is universal, so we have to sort of find ways and means through education system, from kindergarten up to university level, to make awareness these good things, the values, inner values. – Dalai Lama
- Life cannot go on without much forgetting. – Honore De Balzac
- The more one judges, the less one loves. – Honore De Balzac
- What is art? Nature concentrated. – Honore De Balzac
- Love is a game in which one always cheats. – Honore De Balzac
- Virtue, perhaps, is nothing more than politeness of soul. – Honore De Balzac
- Manners are the hypocrisy of a nation. – Honore De Balzac
- Love is the poetry of the senses. – Honore De Balzac
- One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. – Honore De Balzac
Comments are closed.