Doing the tough things sets
“Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.”
– Stephen Richards
- Winners do what they have to do and losers do what they want to do.
- Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves
- Losers have tons of variety. Champions take pride in just learning to hit the same old boring winners. – Vic Braden
- Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep. – Denis Waitley
- Champions never complain. They are too busy getting better. Losers quit when they are tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.
- “When you do what you fear most, then you can do anything.” – Stephen Richards
- Today I am even richer. – Stephen Richards
- Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people. – Nido Qubein
- “Judgment is a negative frequency.” – Stephen Richards
- “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” – Stephen Richards