Bound by paperwork, short on hands, sleep, and energy… nurses are rarely short on caring.
– Sharon Hudacek
- Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription. – Val Saintsbury
- I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have. – Abraham Lincoln
- Nurses prayer: Lord bless me with a gentle touch and caring heart. – Anonymous
- The American Republic was bound – is still bound – to follow in the centuries to come the same course to destruction as did Rome. – Robert W. Welch, Jr.
- The river flows at its own sweet will, but the flood is bound in the two banks. If it were not thus bound, its freedom would be wasted. – Vinoba Bhave
- If we are bound to forgive an enemy, we are not bound to trust him. – Dr. Thomas Fuller
- A BEST FRIEND is someone who screams to you anywhere saying “I LOVE YOU” not caring if anyone thinks they’re a lesbian only caring that you hear them. Everytime – Unknown
- Children have more energy after a hard day of play than they do after a good night’s sleep. – R. F Gumperson
- We sleep peacefully at night, cradled by the big strong hands of America. – Val Saintsbury
- Life is too short to sleep on low thread count sheets. – Leah Stussy