Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning
Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.
- Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. – Hal Borland
- Wisdom before experience is only words; wisdom after experience is of no avail. – Mark van Doren
- Curiosity is the beginning of knowledge, but understanding is the beginning of wisdom. – Debasish Mridha
- Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. – Theodore Rubin
- A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreams or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.
- Since the beginning of this year election year we’ve been making the political weather. – Proverb
- Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness. – Anonymous
- Wisdom comes from life experience; life experience is the result of repeatedly taking corrective action while courageously learning from mistakes. – Ken Poirot
- Wonder is the beginning of wisdom. – Anonymous
- I’m no expert. I have no psychic powers, and I sure don’t possess any secret wisdom. I’m just Janet. I have strengths, weaknesses, fears, happiness, sadness. I experience joy and I experience pain. I’m highly emotional. I’m very vulnerable. – Janet Jackson