Music is a discipline, and a mistress of order and good manners, she makes the people milder and gentler, more moral and more reasonable.
– Martin Luther
- Medicine makes people ill, mathematics makes them sad, theology makes them sinful. – Martin Luther King
- “I became convinced that noncooperation with evil is as much a moral obligation as is cooperation with good.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- Good manners is the art of making those people easy with whom we converse. Whoever makes the fewest people uneasy is the best bred in the room. – Jonathan Swift
- “One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” ? Martin Luther King Jr.
- America is never wholly herself unless she is engaged in high moral principle. We as a people have such a purpose today. It is to make kinder the face of the nation and gentler the face of the world. – George H. W. Bush
- I even have nephews who make music, my daughter makes music. I don’t know what advice to give them these days. It’s really a tough industry to break into. – Martin Gore
- My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary. – Martin Luther
- Martin Luther King, Jr. didn’t carry just a piece of cloth to symbolize his belief in racial equality; he carried the American flag. – Martin Luther King
- Nothing good ever comes of violence. – Martin Luther