Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.
- It had never occurred to me before that music and thinking are so much alike. In fact you could say music is another way of thinking, or maybe thinking is another kind of music. – Ursula K. Le Guin
- The bicycle had, and still has, a humane, almost classical moderation in the kind of pleasure it offers. – J.B. Jackson
- Instead of thinking that’s a nice tune, you start thinking is it the right pace, is it the right tempo? That is the death nell for artists. – Alison Moyet
- I like thinking of myself as invisible. I find it a very advantageous way to live. Unfortunately, its not the way the music business works. If you don’t create some kind of public image, it gets created for you. – Tom Verlaine
- “I caught myself thinking about falling in love with someone who I hoped was out there right now thinking about the possibility of me, but I quickly banished the notion. It was that kind of thinking that landed me in this situation to begin with. Hope can ruin you.” – Perry Moore
- I grew up with the Blind Boys’ music. My family owns a music store in Claremont, California, called The Claremont Folk Music Center. I grew up with a heavy diet of gospel, folk, and blues because those are kind of the cornerstones of traditional American music. – Ben Harper
- A real leader faces the music, even when he doesn’t like the tune. – Anon
- I kind of entered a flow state. I’ve been there before while climbing. You are not thinking ahead. You are just thinking about what is in front of you each second. – Aron Ralston
- Taking the time to polish a pun or fine-tune a practical joke is a way of saying, ‘I’m thinking about you and I want to please you.’ – Andrew Hudgins
- I try to not think too much about how stuff gets seen as it’s being done by a woman. Because if you think about it, then you end up thinking about how you’re acting, and if you are thinking about how you’re acting, then you are preoccupied and you’re going to end up being insincere.