Pornography, opening your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas.
– Kevin Costner
- “Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.” – Janice Maeditere
- Love Is What’s In The Room With You At Christmas If You Stop Opening Presents And Listen.
- Failure doesn’t kill you… it increases your desire to make something happen. – Kevin Costner
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special. – Kevin Richardson
- If you’re going to tear down a hero, you should never forget that you’re tearing down someone else’s hero. You’re tearing down somebody else’s son. You might have to face her one day. – Kevin Costner
- “I felt overstuffed and dull and disappointed, the way I always do the day after Christmas, as if whatever it was the pine boughs and the candles and the silver and gilt-ribboned presents and the birch-log fires and the Christmas turkey and the carols at the piano promised never came to pass.” – Sylvia
- The Magic of Christmas is not in the Presents but in His Presence.
- People say I don’t write books, I make Christmas presents. – Bryce Courtenay
- I love Christmas, not just because of the presents but because of all the decorations and lights and the warmth of the season. – Ashley Tisdale
- Our children await Christmas presents like politicians getting in election returns: there’s the Uncle Fred precinct and the Aunt Ruth district still to come in. – Marcelene Cox